SACRED CIRCLE 1 'Conscious Communication'
PARTICIPANTS INTRODUCE THEMSELVES
Introduction to Conscious Communication:
‘Your presence is communication.
Your existence is your communication, and your projection
Is your relation. You are the power.’ Yogi Bhajan
* First we need to speak to ourselves – sense and feel the vibration echo in the mind and the universal
* If you can’t talk to yourself, you can’t listen to yourself and you can’t be yourself.
* The rib cage represents the universe, this is called ‘applied consciousness’.
* When you sit down you vibrate light and you speak.
Tuning in: Adi Mantra - 'Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo'
Warm up: Pranayam - Alternate Nostril Breathing; Breath of Fire
Questions for Conscious Communication Sharing:
Do you ever think about how you communicate/what level do you communicate from and how it may effect another or others?
What are your main challenges with communication and what effects do they have on others?
How can you change your communication? Have your ever tried to change the way in which you communicate?
What have you tried?
After sharing dance to celebrate Peace with...(music 'We are the People' by Snatam Kaur)
Closing with Sat Nam
In the deepest part of the meditation – did you experience a change in the frequency of your thoughts and feelings?
Notes on Communication & more questions
- How do you communicate with yourself and how do you Communicate – relay to others? What is the gain?
- Do you communicate from your emotions, feelings, subconscious mind or from your higher Self?
- When you relate to another you are looking to have an experience within, actually this is what happens….. if you relay in
anger you get anger back, same for frustration, etc. if you relay from kindness – compassion you gain this back…
- You have to become intuitive, develop sensory awareness. Then your energetic field expands and you can have a ‘bigger’
experience… you need to become automatically intuitive…
- Your language has to be effective.
- Deep listening is an important component of communication.
- Which chakra do you project from – which tatwas?
- If you relate from your spiritual being it will include the physical.
- The flow of the spirit – spirit has no beginning and no end – not your unconscious then you are limiting
- Elevate yourself – You have to impress yourself into the sound – confidence in your connection
- Speaking by feelings and emotions – animal nature
- Speak from the human – rising above like an angel speak universal sometimes they are intermixed
- Develop intuitive sense of communication so not to create karma
- Intercommunication is intuitive communication - is called grace!
- Whatever you speak effects your nervous system
- Every thought is all there is in life – our expression is thought
- Mantra is mental waves or projected waves of the mind – that locks you and set for life
- Speak so the other person received 100%
- Speak to our internal self
- Applied Consciousness is creative consciousness GOD – you and your words