SACRED CIRCLE 5 'Be the Light - Open your Heart'
We are living in a rapidly changing, shifting world and seemingly at times chaotic.
How can we be a source of Light and serve those in need?
In Sacred Circle 5 we will go on a journey to Open the Heart - the seat of consciousness, we will dive deep to expand the Light within so as to be a Light for others along the way.
'Knowledge becomes wisdom when you experience it with your own heart and Being, when it becomes your personal experience.' - Yogi Bhajan
This is a time to uplift yourself, expand your consciousness, a time to heal.
The time for sharing will include:
1. What is my purpose in life?
2. How does what I do in every day life support my purpose?
3. How do I stop my constant thinking and come into stillness?
Meditation: Experience & Project your Original Self
Kundalini Yoga Kriya - Yogi Bhajan Spring 1992
INNER VITALITY AND STAMINA
1. Balance on your toes and fingertips with the knees straight but not locked. Rapidly move your hips from side to side like an animal swishing its tail. 3 minutes.
Kundalini Yoga - Yogi Bhajan Spring 1992
2. Sitting in Easy Pose, lean back to 60 degrees. Fold your arms across your torso and lock your elbows with your hands at diaphragm level. Keep your neck straight with your chin pulled in and roll your shoulders forward in a circle. 3 minutes.
3. Come into Baby Pose. Bring both hands to the small of your back and interlock your fingers. Raise your arms up into Yoga Mudra. 3 minutes.
4. Cross your legs in Lotus Pose and lean back on your elbows. 3 minutes.
5. Stretch your legs out in front of you and grab your toes. Bring you head to your knees and come back up. Do this movement rapidly--11 times only. Breathe normally; do not do Breath of Fire.
6. Sit in Easy Pose with your hands in Prayer Pose in the center of your chest. Focus your eyes at the tip of your nose. Keep your chin in, chest out and neck straight. Pump your navel point on the held breath and imagine 30 trillion points of light in and around you. 3 minutes.
TO END: Inhale deep, hold your breath and tighten every muscle of your body. Hold the breath for 10 seconds and then let it go out of the mouth explosively like Cannon Fire. Repeat this 2 more times.
(c) Kundalini Research Institute KRI International Training Manual Level 2 Vitality and Stress